Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Nice Day

Spent the morning at my grandson, Josh's horse clinic. The judge was great! Josh did well. It was a 3 hour class so sitting on wooden bleachers was a challenge. I've learned to bring to bring along a soft blanket to sit on. I was able to stretch my legs a few times.

I fixed lunch after arriving home then took a long nap. Everything I'm able to read about Fibromyalgia says not to sleep in the afternoon so you will sleep better at night. Taking a nap has never stopped me from sleeping at night. Then again, I take 25 mg of Trazodone before bedtime so I CAN sleep. Dr. said that no one can take 25 mg and sleep. You need at least 50 mg and most people need alot more. Guess I'm a lucky dog not to need as much. Am I being thankful again? Why yes I am!!

We watched the last installment of Lonesome Dove this evening. Been nice to stretch out in my chair. It is 10 pm and I've got to get to bed. I usually don't stay up this late.

No comments:

Post a Comment