Thursday, January 21, 2010

Restful Day

Today was a quiet day. It rained buckets and the wind blew. Due to let up tomorrow. Got a few chores done, visited with Sonny and Mary. Also a telephone call with my very good friend Carol. So good to hear her voice. I miss her. She is always positive and makes me smile. I wish she and Bill could join us in Arizona if even for a week.

Tomorrow is errand and laundry day. Planning to leave Apple Valley on Saturday. We will drive to Quartzsite, Arizona, which is about a five hour drive, arriving in time to set up our dish and satellite..gotta be ready to watch the big football games!

My Fibromyalgia did well today. I had an hour and a half nap this afternoon. :D

I feel lucky...have you been lucky today? Maybe the cap came off the container easily. The door didn't hit you in the butt on your way out. Had the rain stopped when you needed to go outside? Your taxes are done. The baby slept through the night.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie, this wet weather is wreaking havoc with me all week..we are just outside of Palm Springs and its rained buckets since Monday..I wish I had had a good week..maybe next week. Take care
    Barb

    ReplyDelete