Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Trial and Error

Here is a post I wrote several days ago. Had to close it down before I was done...

My medical doctor agreed with me that the painful sensations in my left thigh could be a Fibromyalgia symptom. She prescribed Amitriptyline, 25 mg to start. After two doses, I haven't noticed a change in my leg pain. If the medication does not work, she wants to do an MRI from my knees to my waist.


We have had thunder and lightening the last few days, mostly from 4 - 6 pm. I am glad for the rain that accompanies the thunder and lightening as it helps keep the forest fires down.

We have three days off this week...feels good!


Grandson Josh got a clean bill of health from his medical doctor. His two ear infections are clear! Poor guy had dental work done yesterday. He threw up in the dental chair. He reacted to the laughing gas. Not the first time it has happened. They need to know that he is a tough one and do without the gas. Obviously it doesn't agree with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment