Monday, November 9, 2009

In the Meantime

"When you have a good heart,.life does not turn its back on you."
Iyanla Vanzant from her book, In The Meantime.


F - Friendly
I - Interesting
B - Bold
R - Reliable
O - One
M - MOM
Y - Yacker
A - Amicable
L - Listener
G - Grandma
I - Independent
A - Angel (This might be a stretch)


Can you use the word Fibromyalgia and list one-word, POSITIVE description of yourself? I thought this would be an easy exercise, but discovered it was not. 1) We don't always think of positive descriptions for ourselves and 2) I found the vowels more difficult than the consonants.

Give it a try...

5 comments:

  1. F-Faithful
    I-Intelligent
    B-Brassy
    R-Random
    O-Ostentatious
    M-Meek
    Y-Young
    A-Alert
    L-Loving
    G-Great!
    I-Interested (in others)
    A-Always Around (Dependable)


    Thanks, that was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I just found your blog, I also afflicted with fibro and chronic fatigue..not doing very well at all right now..my email is bboyack1@yahoo.com and my blog is http://dogmomdiva.blogspot.com/ would love to hear from you, not many I know have fibro and just don't understand..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea! I am going to give it a try ... I will need a quiet spot and some some deep contemplative thinking to conjure up 12 adjectives that describe myself! Thanks for the opportunity to self-reflect. Is it ok if I recreate the idea on my blog? Cheers! - Elizabeth (www.asofawithaview.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take vicodin and oxycodone for the treatment of this disease because the doctor prescribed me after a thorough examination, seek information and findrxonline logically points out that these medicines should be tightly controlled by its high content of codeine and this makes one induces these opioids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just quick enough to try...

    Frank
    Imaginative
    Brave
    Responsible
    Orderly
    Mellow
    Yummy
    Appreciative
    Loving
    Generous
    Independent
    Ardent

    Ta-da! :)

    ReplyDelete