Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Friday!

You would think that being retired, I wouldn't get excited about "Friday." NOT! The weekend still brings that little twinge of excitement.

Lots of rain and high winds yesterday. Today we had thunder, lightening, hail and a few brakes in the rain.

Still battling the flu virus. My voice is almost gone from all the "junk" on my vocal cords. My wind pipe makes strange sounds as I breathe. It even wakes me up at night. My body feels like its been sunburned on the outside and painful inside. Took my additional dose of Neurontin again today. Sure hope my insurance company will refill when I run out. They are particular about refilling prescriptions within a certain time period from the last refill. I did push myself to do a load of laundry because I was out of underwear!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!! It's been to long for your virus, did you tell it that? I had to do laundry for the same reason as you. I wait until I am practically out of underwear before I run a wash. Something about laundry just spells yuck! Hope the rain and thunder are gone by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thunder, lightening and hailed alot today. I love it! But..the rain is here for at least 6 months. That's why we leave after Christmas and go south to where there is alot of sun. :D
    Am feeling alot better today, thanks

    ReplyDelete