Friday, June 24, 2011

All-Star Week!!!

We are in Pendleton, Oregon in NE Oregon. Grandson Josh plays in the All-Star tournament this weekend. If they do well enough through Monday, they play in finals and championship game. Please cross your fingers and toes!!

We worked in the park this morning, gathered our things and headed for Josh's house. We hooked up to the little RV and headed for Pendleton. I'm pooped but excited to watch the ball games. The kids have worked hard for this honor. The coaches select a team from the top ball players in their area. The weather is supposed to be mid-70's with a breeze Saturday and Sunday. Monday it will be in the 80's. We have a canopy to have over our heads. I soooo thankful. Will let you know how I survive being outside all afternoon. No time to write further tonight.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck Josh!!!!!! Way to go!!!!! so glad you are able to post more!


    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, so glad you get to spend time with the family and have a fun weekend..hope you are feeling ok, I know I can get overtired and then watch out!

    Thanks for stopping by with your sweet comments..always appreciated and noted!

    hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, I am SO GLAD I stumbled upon your Blog...you really made me smile and made my day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to have the time and head busy on other things, and the pain does not remove us live the life of a great way, away from medicine and full of enthusiasm and vitality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat, your comment is soooo appreciated. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. An excellent work seeking the way to relax and not think of the reactions to the pain of fibromyalgia produced in our body. I have read a Findrxonline blog that prescription medications are helpful to control chronic pain but you must prevent their side effects and can thus have more time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i could be there to watch the ball games also..

    ReplyDelete