Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Winter is Not Over!

"Winter Weather Advisory"


Gotta "cold" sound to it doesn't it? We are expecting four days of snow. I'm hoping that the forecast changes drastically...quickly. It was in the 20's last night. Today was warm. The snow-covered mountains are beautiful.


We are now managing an RV park in Wallowa, Oregon, located in NE Oregon. Lots to due before visitors arrive. More cleaning than I expected. So taking one step at a time. Dwain has the grounds looking good. If it snows hard, we may have a day off! :-D


My UTI is not clearing up. They sent my "sample" for culture. The nurse said she would call me on Monday, but has not. I will call her tomorrow morning. I gotta get rid of this nuisance. It's dragging me down.


Our granddaughter, Lyla, will arrive for five days on Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to our time together.


Our daughter, Heather, called tonight and invited me to attend a Women's Bible Study with her. I think I will enjoy the time together. The ladies are from different churches within Wallowa County and meet once a week.


My bed is calling. I hope everyone has a good sleep tonight.



Yes, I can ..... breathe deeply to help relax


Yes, I can ..... dress in layers to keep myself warm


6 comments:

  1. how sweet! Lyla for 5 days! that is awesome!

    I do hope you have a warm up! Cold advisory doesn't sound too fun to me either!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb,I have had Fibro for 7 years. Wanted to let you know I'm having a charity event on National Fibromyalgia Day May 12, 2012. Just make a purchase at www.glitzeeglee.com and 50% is donated to research and awareness.Go to fibrocoalition.org this is the charity I'm working with. Anyway they have helped a lot of people find the root cause of their fibromyalgia.They publish a Fibro Magazine full of great information.Maybe this will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Deb. It's good to hear about other women who live successfully with chronic pain. A friend and I just started a blog for mothers suffering from fibromyalgia and other painful disorders. We would love to have you stop by and let us know what you think. The website is http://myalgiamommies.blogspot.com/. We look forward to hearing your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spring, but the change in seasons seems to always bring on the unwanted colds/flues for this household.

    Tired of the snow; hope it stays in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS I HAVE NEVER BELIEVE IN HERBAL REMEDIES.
    my son have been a patient of fibromyalgia . I had tried a lot of anti viral med prescribed to me by doctors over how many years now but I could not see any improvements in my son symptoms. One day while going through the internet , i got to know about this great Herbal Dr who uses his herbal remedies in curing people from fibromyalgia ,quickly i contacted him and he prepared a herbal medication for my son which i received and he used it as instructed by dr williams. After few weeks the improvement were very visible. the chronic muscle pain and the tightness of the joint stopped, I would really recommend this to all my friends,families,around the globe suffering from fibromyalgia.you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com.for advice and for his product ,his a good man and am very happy to give this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks karen for such a useful information and a good recommendation with his herb am now also free from fibromyalgia am really so grateful .

      Delete