Friday, March 2, 2012

Enjoying our visit with high school friends. Yesterday we drove the "loop" of Yuma and pointed out locations we thought they would be interested in. We had lunch at Lute's, always an interesting experience. My stomach hurt as we were driving home. Iwent to bed early. It's ok today. I'm sure it was because I was in the backseat and Dwain had to hit the brakes hard several times.

Today the wind has been blowing 40 mph so it is an inside day. Got a few things done. It has been a relaxing day. We will have desert with Tom and Marlys.

I have cornish game hens in the oven and they smell good. mmmmm

My eyes have been feeling out of sorts this afternoon. They feel warm and are fuzzy. Gotta blink a couple times to clear the fuzzies. :-) Yes, Fibromyalgia can touch every part of your body.

I will be making changes to my blog page. I will enter widgets that I lost with Blogger's deletions. Also, my photographer husband, no longer sells his photography on Imagekind. We've decided to leave the photos for purchase on my blog.

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a good time with your friends!!!! It started out just about 50 degrees today but around 2:30 pm it started to rain. We had some major downpours this after noon and evening. I love cornish hens. I have some in the freezer that I should thaw and cook. I like cook them in a crock pot too.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading a few of your posts and mentioned your blog on my Blog Talk Radio Show 3/6/2012(www.blogtalkradio.com/drsynonymous) during which I also reviewed the upgraded diagnostic criteria for Fibromyalgia. Your posts will be helpful to many people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.healthconceptsint.com/testimonials/the-elizabeth-strand-story-part-1


    My sister-in-law has CFS and Fibro. Her amazing results through nutrition prompted her husband Dr. Ray Strand to begin researching nutritional medicine. He is now an author and international speaker on the subject. Please watch this clip and let me know what you think. He has helped so many people find relief from symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fibromyalgia should not be a hinder for your everyday life and doing what you love and enjoy life. I am glad to hear that you are doing well despite the situation and the condition that you have. Enjoy your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://plus.google.com/113256975017263738625/posts/5fuFdDeLaxv

    ReplyDelete