Friday, October 8, 2010

We've Moved!

We had a good time last weekend. Dwain went hunting with Matt, Patrick and Joshua on Greenhorn Mountain. Greehorn is west of Sumpter. Josh was the only one to get a buck on opening morning. It was his first buck and he shot it on the run, which is difficult to do. They returned to Wallowa on Sunday.


I stayed with Heather. We shopped 'til we dropped for two days. Nice to have one on one with her with no interruptions. My Fibromyalgia was on high alert, but I paced myself as best as I could. I knew I would pay for it later.


Dwain and I left Wallowa Monday morning and traveled to LaCentler, Washington. I napped on the way down. We spent two days with Adam, Carrie and Lyla. Lyla will be two on Monday, October 11. She is so loved and ahead of those her age. What a treasure. Adam and Lyla will be spending part of Monday with us. We will celebrate her birthday.


I jammed my left pinky finger on Thursday. The swelling is going down slowly. It throbs. I hold it up over my heart and feels better. While typing, I use my little finger for an "a".....ouch! The visual bruising is almost gone.


We are now parked at Manhattan Beach Wayside State Park. The wayside is located north of Rockaway on Highway 101. The last hosts left the park in good shape. We can hear the ocean from our parking spot. It's a short walk to the beach. The high school that we graduated from is across the street. Dwain used to run on this area of the beach training for track season. We had Chinese dinner with Dwain's Dad and Step Mom the evening we arrived.

Okay, I'm now paying for the increased activity before we left Wallowa Lake, the time with Heather and family then Adam and family. The good part is that with this volunteer job, I can take occasional breaks.

1 comment:

  1. Yayy glad you got moved okay! Sorry to hear the Fibro flared up. :( Good for you for pacing!! It's hard but we have to do it.

    ReplyDelete