Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Coming out of a Flare :D

It's been about a week since my last entry. I called my doctor for her guidance on helping me out of a flare. She increased my Neurotin by one tablet, giving me leeway to increase it by two. The extra tablet did the trick. In two days I will decrease back to the normal dose and see what happens.

We arrived at Adam, Carrie and Lyla's on Sunday afternoon. Have thoroughly enjoyed Miss Lyla. She is a strong willed child. She will be one year old on Sunday, October 11th. We are parked in their yard and plan to be here 'til the end of October.

Monday morning Carrie and Lyla came for a visit. I was so excited to have them here, I forgot to take my morning meds. Didn't realize I missed them 'til about 2:30. Took me awhile to figure out why I was feeling terrible. I took the meds and immediately got sick to my stomach. Felt rotten for the rest of the day.

Tuesday we had Lyla with us from 8 am 'til 8 pm. She was a delight. We will have her again on Wednesday.

I need to get laundry done and a major wash-down of the inside of the RV. Hoping Dwain will take care of the outside. He usually does.

No comments:

Post a Comment