Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Slow Days

I've had a couple nice days at a slower pace. I can see where I need to vacuum, dust, etc. These won't leave. They will be there when I finally get busy.

I made two trips to the post office. The first trip was tuff. My legs were giving out as I got home. I headed straight for my chair and got my legs up. After lunch I took an hour and a half nap. I made a second trip to the post office which was easier than the first.

After dinner we went to Matt and Heather's for a short visit. When we returned I noticed walking from the car to the house, the cold weather hit my forehead from my eye brows to the middle of my forehead. It feels like a brain freeze. It's been hurting for almost two hours.

Boy am I complaining!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better now. It is still cold out at your house now? It is chilly here too.

    ReplyDelete