Monday, May 3, 2010

We had a baseball weekend. Took our grandson, Josh to Pendleton for a baseball tournament. We loaded up our small RV which we refer to as "the little house" on Friday and started our two hour drive at 6:30 am on Saturday. We were at the ball field most of the day. The wind was blowing hard and cold. I was able to keep my body warm. However, by the time we returned to the RV my left upper leg was hurting and had little strength. I'm sure I tensed the leg while shifting on the bleachers. When I woke up this morning it was fine.

We got home Sunday afternoon feeling exhausted and I took a two hour nap. Then slept ten hours over night. This afternoon I slept an hour and a half. Trying very hard not to be frustrated with the diseases of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue. I've been given these diseases for a reason so need to buck up and go with the flow.

I lost an online friend yesterday. Her name is Michelle and we met on a Facebook Fibromyalgia site. We chatted daily with many others. Because I'm on this site at least once a day, you get to know each other. My heart is broken. Her medical condition caused depression. Sometimes it is difficult to get yourself out of the depression. I will miss her input to our medical discussions and her sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment