Wednesday, August 4, 2010

OUCH!!!

Our weekly schedule has changed in the park. We will however be cleaning yurts a couple days a week. We also have two interpretive days and one evening selling wood. The interpretive will be combining photography, nature, hikes. Dwain is putting together the program. It is nice to have a variety in our day.


My Fibromyalgia is on high alert today. The hike yesterday was to much. Boy are my arms and legs sore. I don't have sore muscles, but the extra pain of Fibromyalgia. I did sleep like a log last night. I'm sure the hike helped me there.

I've had a hard time keeping up with the house work. You'd think that in a 37' Fifth Wheel, there wouldn't be much to clean...there isn't. I can't keep the table clear. It always has things I need to take care of on it. If I am too tired to wash the dishes, they set in the sink as a constant reminder that I have something that needs done. It may be time to have a serious talk with Dwain about needing his help.

Having Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome connect with every aspect of my life. I fight not to be depressed.

4 comments:

  1. I was not aware that vicodin can cause anxiety to be opioid narcotic controlled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chronic pain that transmits the disease makes our defenses are so weak that the slightest movement, the pain grew much more; therefore, we turn to prescription drugs the doctor for health care as the narcotic drug opioids very good if used correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! I know what it is like to fight with a kitchen table. Ours in the dining room table (no room in the kitchen for one) and it gets itself cluttered. I don't know how that happens! Must be the ghost of not me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can sympathize and empathize - been there, done that! I have suffered from chronic pain most of my adult life. Do you ever do product reviews? I have created a product that has been a lifesaver for me over the years, and would love to have you try it and let your readers know about it. Please contact me at peggy@elitesheetcomfort.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete