Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's Hot!

My morning went well. We went into Mexico. Did a little shopping. We both found a memento plus a bottle of booze each! We had Shrimp Tacos for lunch. Dwain had a mexican beer he enjoyed. I had a margarita that I enjoyed.

The temperature went up by noon. We had an 81 degree day. Once the heat hit, I melted and my pain increased. I had difficulty walking. Fatigue nailed me good. When that happens, my tummy feels sick. Once we got home, I layed back in my recliner. I feel I drank plenty of water. So frustrating when your body fails you.

You can ... put a smile on your face when you would rather not.

You can ... enjoy shrimp tacos!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie it is awful this Fibro thing. The heat for me is what works the dampness and the cold not so much. I wrote about dealing with it on A World of Disguises. I understand no more running from the truth for me. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shrimp tacos are soooo yummy!!!!! I am glad you rested for the afternoon and did enjoy yourself in Mexico!!! One of these summers you need to come to stay near me in Michigan.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete