Monday, September 21, 2009

AWAKE!

It is 4:50 am and I'm awake! :(

I haven't had time awake in the middle of the night for some time. I take Trazodone to help me sleep. It works great. However, if I wake in the night and my brain begins working, I'm
d-o-n-e! I laid awake for 1.5 hours, shifting, stretching, with my brain running wild. Finally got up, fixed a cup of cocoa and opened my computer.

It's been a week or so since my last entry. In that time I've had a virus, company from out of town, grandsons Patrick and Joshua's junior high football games, my birthday, had a Chiropractic appointment, caring for our daughter's family animals for the weekend and we are watching the campground for the owners while they have a week holiday. Needless to say my FM is screaming at me. We are going to town today for errands in the am, but planning a quiet afternoon which involves a nap. :D I had a 1.5 hour nap yesterday. It was wonderful and prepared me for the evening.

We have a couple from New Zealand parked in the site next to us. They are fun " blokes." We have had fun visits and had dinner with them last night. Each visitor to our campground brings a new and interesting twist to our lives. We have been enriched by our full-time RV'g experience.

Going to try to get a little more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment