Friday, September 25, 2009

Nice Day

Heather invited me to ride along with her to LaGrande. We had a nice day. We haven't had a "Mommy and Me" day for some time. We returned home about 4 pm. I put a load of clothes in the washer then sat down and read the paper. I needed "stretch-out" time in my recliner. The drive to LaGrande is an hour each way. I was in and out of the car and did alot of walking. My hips were screaming at me. Heather invited us for dinner. Matt BBQ'd elk steak. We had green salad, baked squash, baked potatoes with onions and french bread. All very good. After dinner I washed the dishes while Dwain played his harmonica and Patrick his guitar. Josh was on the keyboard. :0) Nice evening too!

Saturday we will all go to North Powder, Oregon for a junior high football game. Both Patrick and Joshua play. It's a three hour round trip to North Powder. The game is only an hour. A second day in the car may require pain medication. I always carry a couple of tablets with me so will be prepared.

Periodically today I was light headed. I'm sure it had to do with over working my body. Time for bed...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Debbie. I came across your blog this morning and I want to help you with your Fibromyalgia. I know of a food that has helped numerous people with their Fibromyalgia. If you would, just send me an email back if you're interested and I'll tell you more about it. You can email me at ecodealer(a)hotmail.com I really look forward to helping you soon.

    ReplyDelete