Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wallowa Junior High Cougars

The junior high football game was great fun! My biggest problem is I can't stay seated. Also I clap alot. "Happy Clapping" causes my hands to hurt. :D They are aching tonight. About the 3rd quarter, I needed a Vicodin. Between my hands, my tired and hurting legs and my poor head from the tension. This was a fun game. Our boys worked hard. They made 3 touch downs, but they called one back because of a penalty. The boys have 3 games this next week.

Had a good lunch at the truck stop just outside of LaGrande. We made a couple of stops on the way home, getting here about 4 pm.

Had a good fish dinner. I hated cooking dinner, but it was good. I'm sure many other women hate cooking dinner. My body is very tired and hurting more when it is time to cook dinner. I need to delegate.

No comments:

Post a Comment