Friday, June 26, 2009

Practice What You Preach

Or...do as I say, not as I do...

I have been dealing with Fibro long enough to know you need to take your medication ON TIME!!! Today I had a Chiropractic appointment at 10:30 am. I also needed to have a fasting blood draw. This did not require an appointment so decided I would have the blood draw just before the Chiropractic appointment as it was a 30 minute drive. I can't take my medication until after I eat and could not eat before the blood draw. I couldn't get into the lab until 10:30. My Chiropractor was nice enough to work me in even though I was late. She is GREAT! If anyone is reading this in Wallowa County, her name is Dr. Billie Suto, DC.

I have found, through experience, I need to take my medication before 9 am. Today it was closer to 11 am. When I am later taking the meds, my whole day is miserable. Tomorrow is another day...

Saturday is my grandson, Josh's first All-Star baseball game. Our daughter purchased us an All-Star shirt with Josh's #12 on the back. It will be a fun day.

So the lesson for the day is take your meds on time each day and you will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment