Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy Week

We've had a busy couple of days. My Aunt and Uncle are in Wallowa County for five days. They are considering retiring in the area in a few years. Today we spent the day together. Dwain and I showing them areas in the Lostine, Enterprise and Joseph. I think they are favoring the Enterprise area. We returned to Heather's in the afternoon for a visit. After Matt got off work, we all headed to Enterprise for Mexican dinner. Dinner was great, but the company was the best! They will have some alone/rest time on Thursday then we will spend Friday together before they leave on Saturday.

I did fine this morning, but sure needed a lay-down time this afternoon and evening and unable to do so. Being home on Thursday will be a good catch-up day. I'll be able to have a nap. My head is hurting pretty bad tonight from over doing it. Also have the "creepy crawlies" big time. Sleep will help.

Off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment