Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm A Klutz!

I'M A KLUTZ! This morning I went to sit in my chair and sloshed the glass of water I was carrying. That may not sound so bad, but I've been sloshing for 3 days. Maybe I need a tippy cup like a two year old. I've always been a klutz, but not with the liquid I'm carrying. My klutzing experience is usually tripping over things. My youngest son Adam, said he could put one shoe in the middle of an empty gym and I would trip on it. He's right.

Are my hands shaking and I don't realize it? I had tremors with my head and hands at one time, but they were infrequent and haven't realized for several months. Guess I better be aware of what my hands are doing when I spill. Are you visualizing this? Can our conscious be aware of what our hands are doing when we are carrying something? I think I'm going crazy! Don't we subconsciously

My balance is not good. Maybe writing IS therapeutic! Maybe it is my balance and not shaky hands. Crap! Now I need to remember to watch my hands and my balance.

My Fibromyalgia won't let me multi-task anymore, writing and thinking! And thinking about this is hurting my head. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment