Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weather Changes/Pain Changes

I was reading a Facebook blog today and was happy to discover others that were experiencing increased Fibro pain because of the hot summer weather. I haven't talked to anyone who had increased pain because of the hot weather. Everyone I've talked to feels better in the summer and worse when the rainy season begins. I thought I felt better during the cooler weather because I was raised on the cool, Oregon coast. But it seems it is the luck of the draw, a part of my journey.

1 comment:

  1. I am usually much better when it is cooler. We had an unusually cool and rainy June this year, and I was doing great. Then the stickies showed up, and it was all down hill from there. It's really not even the heat, but as the old cliche says, it really is the humidity that does me in.

    ReplyDelete