Monday, August 10, 2009

Josh is here!

I have a permanent smile on my face today. Grandson Josh, 11, is here for the day. Grandchildren wear me out. My fatigue and Fibromyalgia pain are increased because of the activity, but I'll take it on the chin any day. My grandkids are the good parts of my children without the daily work of having children. Make sense? Rite now we are watching Tom & Jerry before turning the TV off. Dwain and Josh may take an over night hike. That will be nice for them. The advantage for me is I don't need to worry about cooking meals. Everyone wins!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. With grandchildren, you get all the fun and not too much of the work. The best part is......they go home. Thanks for commenting on my blog, too.

    http://strangelypeculiar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete